Thursday, January 15, 2009

PEZ WATCH 01

NEW FOR VALENTINES 2009
The VALENTINE CHERUB

PEZ continues their new line of crystal hearts with
HOT PINK CRYSTAL HEARTS for 2009.
This edition only comes in only 3 sayings (all in black).
Past recent issue have come in 13 with saying in 2 different colors.

Here is the current CORNWALL COLLECTION roster which includes one of each heart color combination ever issued.
There is also a new Valentine plush 'CUDDLES BEAR' out for 2009. I haven't seen it advertised anywhere (but I have seen it in real life).
It is NOT one of the characters below - all of which are already in the collection.
Who can be the first to describe what the new CUDDLES BEAR looks like.?

3 comments:

Robblog said...

I found the cherub at the BYU bookstore. I wasn't sure if you got it or not yet so I didn't get it, but let me know if you want it and I will see if there are still some left

Dad Corn said...

Don't get it. Or any of them.

Rachel said...

Oh dad, you're a sneak.