Friday, February 8, 2008

2008 REVEALED

Here is a preview of anticipated 2008 releases. Looks fun (except for the Pirates of the Carri bean... I am not sure I like the "real life" figures being put out in the past year.)
There will also be a couple more college footballs this year - Virginia Tech and North Carolina - ughhh! no BYU yet. I guess this will be an almost infinite set... Like the pro-baseball set, (see above) which I am not sure the Cornwall Museum collectors will pursue. We have a baseball and a baseball is a baseball.
Thanks to dreamlife90 who e-mailed this to me.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, looks like a great year for new PEZ. We will have to find all the PEZ locations in Portland.

Robblog said...

There seems like a lot of really good ones that are coming out. I am excited to see those