Monday, February 4, 2008

2007 COMPLETE

As of today - when I got the final 2007 NASCAR helmet (on e-bay for 99 cents - Yeah!) I think we have added to the Cornwall Collection every 2007 issue.... I know of. I have been trying to get that last helmet for months. In fact I got one on e-bay a few weeks ago but the guy forgot to mail it to me and then ran out. (col)

If you have not kept track of the PEZ WATCH list for 2007 it includes:
  • RATATOUILLE set (4)
  • BEE MOVIE set (4)
  • GOLDEN COMPASS set (4)
  • ELVIS set (3 in tin)
  • COLLEGE FOOTBALLS (3) - to complete the set of 7
  • NASCAR HELMETS (3) + HAULER W/ HELMET (1)
  • DISNEY PRINCESSES (3) + boxed set
  • ARCTIC BABIES (1) to complete the set of 5
  • Plus there have been other older or special editions added in 2007 some of which have not been displayed to the public yet.

2 comments:

Dallin said...

This is Katie and wow DAD. How are you so on top of the 2007 sets. Do you go to a website that has all the new pez on it? I want you to know that every time I go to a store with Pez I always look for new PEZ

Dad Corn said...

Keep an eye out for the 2008 issues coming. They are listed a few posts back.