Monday, June 28, 2010

PEZ WATCH

Images of a few new PEZ are showing up. Some were on the original 2010 list some are surprises.
The PLUSH HELLO KITTY set.

A new HELLO KITTY TIN - a lunch box with ONE new PEZ character that is different from the old tin set issued a couple of years ago. The new character is the full body Hello Kitty at the far left.

The ACE HARDWARE HAULER - available at Ace Hardware stores.

Here is a funny little PEZ that is just becoming available - yes, the weird little GEICO GECKO. Word is that he can be obtained at Geico offices (reportedly they have a number of gecko collectibles). Who has a Geico office near them?

2 comments:

Robblog said...

I want the Geico PEZ so bad, Marybeth have a lot of jokes about that little gecko. I will be keeping my eye out for that

p.s. I saw the Toy Story 3 pez but they were $2 at CVS so I will wait until I can find it cheaper, that is if they have not already been found

Dad Corn said...

Great Robb. Find the Gecko. Maybe someone in your ward (or stake) works for Geico.