Tuesday, December 23, 2008

12th DAY OF PEZ-MAS

I give to SARAH -
who I truly love is still at home with Mom and me...
A CRYSTAL CLEAR CLEAR SANTA "D"
This is not to be confused with the special Target edition issued in 2008 (see 3rd Day of Pez-mas) which has a red cap. This is a very rare, special, special edition for a rare, special, special girl.

And so ends our 12 days of PEZ-MAS with jolly Santa. I guess we did start a day or so early. But who wants to think about Pez-mas on CHRISTMAS EVE or CHRISTMAS DAY? There are much more fun things on which to focus then (for some people).

2 comments:

Robblog said...

The difference is too obvious how could you confuse that? those are really night. It is too bad that it has to end. It is has been really great and I can't wait till next year

Maryblog said...

Wow, I am loving all these PEZ. It will be great to see them!! How exciting!!